VIKING NETWORK IRELAND
RECIPES FROM AROUND THE WORLD
A Viking Network project.
1 dl rolled oats ( about 40 g )
2 1/2 dl water
A little salt
2 dl milk
1. Put the mixture into a pot.
2. Boil it.
3. It's ready when the liquid is almost gone.
This is from Finland and it is a breakfast.
MEATBALLS (for 4 people)
1/2 dl breadcrumbs
1 dl water
1 little egg
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon paprika powder
slightly white pepper
250 g chopped meat
1. Mix water and breadcrumbs in a mixingbowl.
2. Peel onion and crush it.
3. Add onion, egg, spices and chopped meat to the mixingbowl.
4. Mix dough until it's batter and light (or loose)
5. Make many small balls and put them to oven (225'C)
They are ready in about 15 minutes.
Updated November 2000 by the Viking Network
IRISH CO-ORDINATOR Michael Farry. firstname.lastname@example.org
Return to Recipe Project Page